Parkcontrol - an application that allows you to control the performance of the CPU. Distribute the load from applications to different cores and processor threads. Choose the optimal load in idle mode and active use of system resources.
Features of Parkcontrol
- the possibility of obtaining detailed information about the state of the processor and its potential performance;
- limiting the maximum performance and speed of rotation of the cooler on the central processor;
- even load distribution among all used cores;
- several energy-saving modes for different types of processors.
- Disable excess processor cores to reduce power consumption and increase the frequency of other cores;
- the ability to create your own performance modes for use with various applications;
- support for most AMD processors;
- Detailed setting of the frequency of the processor with a smooth transition between different modes.
- the presence of a paid version of the application with advanced functionality;
- lack of support for most processors from Intel.