BRL-CAD for Windows is a powerful open source design environment. Allows you to simulate composite volumetric bodies in the way of constructive block geometry.
- availability of an interactive geometric editor;
- parallel ray tracing;
- geometric analysis and rendering.
The editor helps to make computer modeling and engineering analysis of the created models. Many kinds of geometric representations are supported. Geometric objects can be combined using logistic operations, including differences, intersections, and unions.
- accessible and clear interface;
- support for signal processing, image processing tools and a distributed network framebuffer;
- assistance in the design of architecture, mechanical parts and vehicles.