A9Tech is a simple functional CAD service for creating simple 2D drawings with a wide choice of functions and settings. Using the toolbar you can draw points, lines, polylines, rectangles, arcs, circles, ellipses, raster images. The user can insert texts, add various backgrounds. There is a function of movement, rotation and duplication of objects, it is possible to change their sizes. Dimensions are indicated by various callouts.
The characteristics of each object are viewed and modified using the property panel. The location of all panels can be changed by holding the cursor on special areas at the top or left. Unnecessary panels can be hidden. You can load and save files in DWG or DFX format. Available to print ready-made drawings on the printer. The program will be useful to engineers, designers and drawing lovers.
- simple and intuitive interface;
- ease of design, preparation of schemes, plans, engineering and construction drawings;
- only the necessary functionality;
- wide selection of tools for editing drawings;
- feature on and off object snaps;
- the ability to work with layers;
- easy navigation with the mouse;
- export of finished projects to EMF;
- laconic design.
Disadvantages of the program
- working with the program is not always intuitive to the user;
- no 3D design capability;
- Only English is supported.