KiCad EDA for Windows is a powerful open source toolkit. Used to design projects of electrical circuits and printed circuit boards.
KiCad EDA features
- creation of circuits and boards;
- work with accompanying technical documentation;
- printing by layers;
- work with end-to-end projects.
Features of the program
The complex consists of several components and includes tools for editing electrical circuits and printed circuit boards (individual components), a plug-in for viewing templates, tools for selecting seats for components and a manager for organizing the created projects. Each component is equipped with a graphical interface. The first stage of the project is to drag the necessary elements into the workspace, create links and organize signatures to them. Then you can create the accompanying documentation.
- convenient work with boards and schemes.
- reference documentation is available only in English.